Welcome to the "Sound Languages Underpin Reliable Programming" (SLURP) group in the Department of Computing, Imperial College London, UK.
We believe that programming languages are at the core of computer science.
The group's current work includes:
- concurrent object-oriented languages
- dynamic linking in Java and C#
- ownership types and effect systems
- dynamic plugin architectures
- delegation and virtual types
Other research interests are:
- type soundness for Java
- objects changing class at runtime
- aspect-oriented programming
- binary compatibility
- inner classes
- attribute grammars